- with a product total of $75 or more
- shipping to the continental 48 states
- What orders qualify for free shipping?Orders totaling over $75 and shipping to destinations within the continental (lower 48) United States will qualify for free ground shipping.
- What shipping methods are available?We offer the following shipping methods by destination.
- UPS Ground (Except AK, HI, PR & US Outlying Islands)
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air
- USPS Priority Mail
- USPS 1ST Class Parcel
- USPS 1ST Class or Priority Mail
- USPS 1ST Class International
- USPS Priority Mail International
- UPS Worldwide Saver
- How long will it take to receive my order?We generally ship the same day your order is placed, during regular business hours if your order is submitted prior to 3:30 PM Central Standard Time.
Once your order is shipped, the time it takes to receive your purchases depends on the shipping method you select, and any applicable holidays or service-affecting events.
For Domestic Orders:
- UPS Ground: generally, 1-5 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days, guaranteed*
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 business day, guaranteed*
- USPS Priority Mail: generally 1-3 business days
For APO/FPO Orders:
- USPS Priority Mail: generally 5-10 business days
For International Orders:
- USPS 1ST Class International: generally 2-3 weeks (Canada: 5-8 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail International: generally 7-14 business days (Canada: 3-6 business days)
- UPS Worldwide Saver: generally 1-3 business days (Canada: 1-3 business days)
* UPS delivery guarantee is subject to the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions of Service
- What are typical delivery times for Flat Rate Ground Shipping?The approximate delivery times for Flat Rate Ground shipping is 1-4 business days
- What holidays affect the delivery time of my shipment?
- Where do you ship?We ship worldwide, including Canada, Mexico and all countries not otherwise specified in Destination Restrictions (below).
Destination Restrictions: The following countries have restrictions that do not allow us to ship directly. Recipients in these countries will need to work with a freight forwarder in the U.S. or another non-restricted country.
- Ascension Islands
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Southern Territories
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- Korea, Democratic People's Republic of (North)
- Palestinian Territory
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sint Maarten
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
- St. Helena
- St. Pierre and Miquelon
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Western Sahara
*Please note that the list of restricted countries may change without notice due to political & geo-political circumstances.
- Does Wholesale Copier Parts deliver to APO or FPO addresses?Yes, we deliver to APO/FPO addresses. APO/FPO orders are shipped by USPS 1ST Class or Priority Mail. Delivery time once shipped is generally 5-10 business days.
- Where can I find my tracking number?The tracking number for your order is automatically emailed to the address you provided during checkout. You can also find order status and tracking information here on our website by logging in to your account.
- How do I contact USPS or UPS?
- What should I do if an item is missing from my order?First, verify that you’ve received a box for each tracking number associated with your order. If all boxes have been delivered but you’re still missing an item, check the packing material for small items. Please call our Customer Service at (214)-354-8221 if you’re unable to locate an item. Claims for missing items must be made within the first 7 days after the package has been delivered by the carrier.
- Does Wholesale Copier Parts pay the return shipping cost for defective merchandise?If an item you buy from us is defective, we will gladly pay for the return shipping. We work hard to ensure we carry quality products, so if you have difficulty with one of our supplies or parts, we will replace it promptly without hassle at no charge to you.
If you need to return an item that is not defective, we will be happy to accept it, but you will be responsible for shipping charges in this case.
For more information, please visit our Return Policy page or see our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee page.
- When should I file a claim for a lost, damaged, misdelivered or tampered package?If your order was damaged, misdelivered or tampered with while in transit, please contact Customer Service within 3 business days of delivery. If your order was lost while in transit, please contact Customer Service within 7 business days of not receiving your order.
- Why was my order sent in multiple packages when it all could have fit in one box?Wholesale Copier Parts may decide to package your items separately due to weight or size concerns, or if the order is split shipped from different warehouses.
For all other general/miscellaneous inquiries such as: account information, ordering (including rush processing), shipping, or assistance with a recently-placed order, please direct your correspondence to our customer service or fill out our online contact form. If you prefer, you may email us through your default email handler at [email protected].
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
At Wholesale Copier Parts, we do our best to provide the finest customer service and support for our customers! We are making improvements to our site daily in hopes of providing you with the best online shopping experience. Please help us improve our site by giving us your opinion, suggestion and comments. Please write us with your suggestion at Website Suggestions: [email protected].